- Turn OFF your HAELO device and close down the HAELO App if it is open on your smartphone or tablet. Wait for one minute.
- Turn ON the HAELO device with the HAELO coil already connected to the device. Make sure the LED lights labeled POWER and COIL turn to white. If front panel LED lights do not turn white, please refer to the Quick Start Guide to connect the HAELO device and the COIL.
- Open the HAELO App on your smartphone or tablet. If this is the first time opening the App, you will be prompted to provide permission to use Push Notifications and Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet. Please accept the prompts to continue. Next, you will be prompted to connect to "HAELO_1.0" as listed in the Bluetooth Devices selection screen. Select "HAELO_1.0" to connect the HAELO device via Bluetooth.
- Sign In using a HAELO App user account. If this is your first time accessing the HAELO App, please register for your HAELO App user account.
- Place the HAELO coil appropriately on your body. Select any frequency set (such as CALM). You will be directed to the frequency set details screen. Press the Play button at the bottom of the screen to play the selected frequency set. You should hear a chime sound to indicate the beginning of the frequency set. You will also see the LED light on your HAELO coil flickering which indicates that the coil is properly connected to the HAELO device and the HAELO App.