If you have already set Automatic Downloads enabled on your Apple or Android smartphone/Tablet, then any new HAELO app version will be automatically installed and updated on your smartphone/tablet.
If you are manually approving each App update, then you can use these steps to update any new HAELO app version on your smart device:
Instructions for your iPhone/iPad:
- From your iPhone home screen, tap the App Store icon to open it.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap your profile icon.
- Scroll down until you see a list of apps. If you see HAELO App with "Update" next to it, then you can install the updated version, but if it shows "Open", then you have already installed the latest version.
Note: If you need help to turn automatic updates on your iOS 13 device on or off, follow these steps below:
- Open the Settings app on your device and tap the banner with your name and profile picture at the top.
- Select the "iTunes & App Store" option.
- Under "Automatic Downloads," toggle the "App Updates" option on or off according to your preference.
Instructions for your Android:
- From the Play Store Home screen, tap the Menu icon (upper-left)
- Tap My apps & games
- Look out for installed HAELO app to update or tap Update All to download all available updates.
Note: If you need help to automatically update apps on your Android device, follow these steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.